Finding qualified applicants is one of the top challenges faced by employers. According to a new SilkRoad and CareerBuilder study, the problem begins with the job search process. A majority of employees believe their experience as a job candidate reflects how the company treats its people.
Among the key findings are:
- Candidates expect proactive, transparent and frequent communications from employers.
- The candidate experience speaks volumes about the employee experience.
- Candidates are not willing to wait.
- Candidates expect a fast and easy application experience.
- Candidates keep looking for other jobs even when they accept an offer.
- Successful onboarding for a new hire is critical for their long-term vision of culture and career potential at the new company.
For Cutting-Edge Strategies on Managing Risks and Slashing Insurance Costs visit www.StopBeingFrustrated.com